Director, Corporate Communications
Corp Comm Management DIREC01073
Vancouver, BC, CAN
You are brilliant with communicating complex messages precisely through a variety of channels to many different audiences. You understand the business of global consumer entertainment and the needs of internal communication to a diverse staff of technical and creative geniuses. You will help us to turn a great developer and publisher of top quality mobile games into a household name where everyone is excited to play our newest creations, draw the top talents around the world, and foster effective communication toward our staff.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for Director, Corporate Communications to join us. At Kabam we build and operate amazing games like our smash hit Marvel: Contest of Champions and our award winning Transformers: Forged to Fight.
Your major areas of responsibility will include:
- Work with leadership to craft, developer, and deploy communications to internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Community, and external agencies to spread the word about our major product line developments
- Work closely with our People & Talent Acquisition team to ensure that the external face of the company reflects what a great place this is to build and operate world-class entertainment
- Manage two-way communication on news and company goals with staff across multiple countries and sites. Ensure that staff have effective ways of communicating with leadership and vice-versa
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR on External Branding and company image
- Organize and plan interviews and speaking engagements with news outlets, media, and industry events
- Manage the update and deployment of information on our company website
- Devise and execute strategy to shape public perception of the company
- Manage relationships with Glassdoor, Owler and other sites which act as a window into the company
- Apply for, manage, and communicate news on company awards
- Communicate executive team news or updates
- Manage the calendar for Corporate news & communications
- Manage and facilitate large scale communication within the company, from company newsletter to company wide All Hands meetings
At Kabam, we hire and create champions. We’re constantly raising the bar in mobile gaming. We seek passion and diversity in our staff so that together we can build and operate games that delight hundreds of millions of gamers around the globe. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun‐loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. We want the world to be as excited about what we do as we are. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 10+ Years’ experience in Corporate Communication
- Experience representing a publicly traded company to the media
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational and project management abilities
- High EQ, exceptional diplomacy and great at influencing others
- Deep understanding of PR & communication channels for the gaming or mass market entertainment sector.
- A passion for games and gaming culture
- Additional language ability is considered as an asset
In this role, you will be working with a high‐functioning team of talents at all level of the organization. The dynamic working environment and people‐centric culture are what makes this place unique and unconventional. There will not be any dull moments and you are more than ready to be part of this journey.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us. Together, let’s make Kabam a household name.