Game Designer CHAMP01075
Vancouver, BC, CAN
Calling all Champion Designers! Kabam designers are focused on making incredible experiences for millions of players (and counting!) We are looking for designers who are passionate about designing, tweaking, and optimizing the player experience. Working with some of the best IPs in the business in a studio that values intentional design thinking.
As a Champion Designer, you see the world of gaming as so much more than a hobby. Working on a new project, you’re excited by working cross-functionally, partnering closely with Engineers, Designers and others.
We don’t design games, we play them and love them, and are fans of the IP’s we work on.
As a Champion Designer you will:
- Collaborate with an awesome, multi-disciplinary team to create compelling player experiences;
- Level-up our Design presence that is felt studio-wide; by exercise production skills to set and deliver on priorities
- Combine passion, skill and expertise to continually raise the design bar.
Your background includes:
- Experience designing characters and/or systems on at least one shipped title
- Intellectual curiosity and logical thinking
- Rock-solid organizational and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Bonus if you have raw technical skills including;
- Scripting experience
- Strong math skills
- Spreadsheet wizardry
- A hunger for new, different and exciting design challenges
Interested? Tell us what you’re looking for - in your application, tell what games have influenced you?
Apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.