Associate IT Technician
Desktop Support ASSOC01081
Vancouver, BC, CAN
As a superstar IT Technician, you’re a natural at providing top-notch customer service. You have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop and laptop systems, software and operating systems. You are also a whiz with supporting a variety of mobile devices (Android, iPhone, etc...). Working among a team in the Vancouver office, you’re comfortable with scheduled and ad hoc tasks, working independently and collaboratively.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an Associate IT Technician to join us in supporting the project teams that deliver titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers Forged to Fight. We’re working on some exciting new projects as well!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you will:
- Support all Vancouver based users by installing, configuring, diagnosing, analyzing hardware and software, performing both periodic and emergency maintenance.
- Support client hardware and software and assist in problem resolution
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the network and network based applications and hardware of the division
- Provide input and assistance in the implementation and maintenance of a client/server environment.
- Create Windows/Mac system images and customization, image/re-image computers as needs arise (Ghost, Casper, WDS) Inventory all incoming and outgoing equipment.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in..
Your background includes:
- Minimum two years of experience in a desktop support or help desk position, supporting Windows and Macintosh computers in an enterprise environment.
- Fluent in technical terminology with a solid understanding of the interrelationship of software, hardware, and network environments.
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical thinking and rapid problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of self-motivation; must be exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, and have outstanding organization skills.
- Highly developed customer service skills as well as great verbal and written communication skills (face to face,phone or email).
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 20/25 kg.
- This position requires after-hour and on call support for local users as well as working with U.S. based users.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.