Are you a graduate looking for your first job in the games industry? Or perhaps you have some experience which you're now looking to expand on?
Studio Gobo is looking for passionate, dynamic and enthusiastic Graduate Programmers (or juniors) to join their team in Hove.
We're looking for the following:
- 1st Class Honours degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, any games programming subject or similar
- Strong programming, maths and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable C++ programming skills
- Ability to understand, debug and optimise other programmers code
- A passion for developing high quality games
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why Studio Gobo?
Studio Gobo is a relatively young company, part of the Gobo Studio family. Our team has already worked on multiple world class projects for companies such as Disney, Codemasters, and UbiSoft. Recent projects include Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy playset for Disney Infinity 2.0 and Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire playset for Disney Infinity 3.0.
We like to focus on a holistic and collaborative approach to game development, sharing ideas and feedback between disciplines so that everyone can benefit from a whole range of skills and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a fantastic environment to work and in order to make our games fun to play, we must also have fun too!