PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior QA Tester to join our team. Frontier focuses on high quality internal QA testing for all our games. Testers have a fundamental role in our development process and will work closely with art, design and programming colleagues on each project.
We are seeking a new addition to our Senior staff who is a technically minded communicator looking to challenge themselves in a role that includes both working as part of a team and on individual assignments. If you have strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC with a passion for games and game-play then we'd love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will play test, destructively test, regress, create test suites, and generate reports From time to time you may need to organise teams' or individuals' daily work and provide general game feedback to aid the internal Development Teams.
You'll be joining during an exciting period of growth at Frontier and as part of our QA team your work will help ensure the continued level of quality of our games.
- Maintaining, running and creating test suites for both new and existing projects
- Finding and reporting issues in a clear and accurate manner
- Regressing both internal and external issues
- Completing ad-hoc requests made to the QA team
- Providing support to other Frontier departments as needed
- Inquisitive and technical mind
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer literate
- Proven logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Track record of working well within a team
- Previous experience in QA games testing roles
- Strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC
- Knowledge of JIRA and Test Rail
- Passion for video games
- Experience managing a small teams
- Experience with destructive testing methodology and practices