Partner Engineer (Client)
We are looking for Partner Engineers to build out our developer relations team in Stockholm. As part of the developer relations team, you will be a critical part of making our games successful by helping game teams with on-boarding & integration into our platform, you will also continuously be supporting and contributing to the evolution the platform based on the learnings from our partners. You will be working in a dynamic environment with active problem solving through collaboration with various teams.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will among other things:
* Support developers with integration of games into our systems and services
* Hands-on integration of our SDK and S2S systems into a game on a foreign codebase
* Debugging and troubleshooting of urgent issues facing external parties where access to source code can and will be limited to parts of the chain
* Frequent travel on-site to partners at critical phases such as initial integration, launch preparations etc
* Work with our tech teams on resolving larger issues/fixes
Skills to create thrills
* Knows platform code and game code - and more importantly the difference between them
* Good programming skills in Android Java, Objective C and C++
* A friendly person that can collaborate well both internally and externally
* Not afraid to roll up the sleeves and do tasks high-low based on what is required
* A person that can represent King well as we build out our relationships with more external developers
* Understands and frequently contributes to the various codebases we have, not just to their team
* Previous experience developing SDKs / middleware
* Previous experience in game publishing
* Previous experience developer support / advocacy
* Previous experience in game development
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.