Director of Publishing Operations
Reports into VP of Corporate Development & Publishing to manage the systematic operational delivery of King's portfolio of externally developed games.
Your role within our Kingdom
The Director of Publishing Game Operations is accountable for:
* Creating and managing a systematic, repeatable process to support all external game teams with King shared technology, marketing and other centrally provided support functions.
* Anticipates operational issues ahead of time, for all published games and acts as key stakeholder with VP and Director of Publishing to decide on resulting prioritization.
* Owner of launch and play test planning across all the publishing portfolio.
* Working with central teams to determine & drive and coordinate Tech/Tools needs and production initiatives.
* Engaging cross functional internal stakeholders to drive delivery of services to our external studio partners (shared technology, CRM, Customer Support, paid marketing, branding, legal etc)
Skills to create thrills
* Proven knowledge of all aspects of mobile F2P operations, launch planning and live ops management ideally evidenced by end to end management of game launch and live operations of non casual-puzzle FTP mobile game.
* Flexibility and interest to work across wide spectrum of mobile game genres.
* Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
* Outstanding communication skills.
* Equally at ease with dealing with external game designers and internal corporate functions
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life.
Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play.
Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life.
If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com.
All applications should be made in English.