TT Mobile in Brighton are on the lookout for a Junior Programmer to join their small talented team to support in the creation of new LEGO games on mobile. This is initially an 18 month fixed term contract.
You are a generalist and will get to work on all aspects of the game in a small team. You're friendly, smart and get things done!
If you can prove the following we'd love to hear from you:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- You're a self-starter able to see the goal, research and plan the steps to it.
- Excellent knowledge of one programming language, preferably C#, Objective-C or C++, with the aptitude and willingness to pick up new languages and APIs.
- You love an area of games technology or development which you can show you've gone deep into.
- As a keen gamer you appreciate game design and user experience on all platforms from mobile to consoles.
- A passion to ship great games to people.
- Easy going attitude - being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with coders, artists, game and audio designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Experience of Unity 3D, XNA or another C# game engine.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
- Professional development experience.
- 1 shipped game behind you.
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project.
- UI experience with web apps, touch interface design and/or games.
- Knowledge of web-based client-server applications and SQL.
- Experience of Photoshop, Maya or similar packages.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your portfolio to Vicky MacMillan, Recruiter at email@example.com