3D Environment Artist (3 months)
We are looking for a talented 3D Environment Artist to join one of our teams in Barcelona for a 3 months mission!
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join the team to work on a new exciting project!
You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creative vision will help shape the next generation of King games.
Skills to create thrills
* Highly creative with a true passion for games, having previously worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
* Extensive experience creating appealing in-game environments
* You know how to create polished and distinct gameplay assets with a great eye for composition and colour
* You've extensive experience of Maya, Zbrush or similar and the Adobe CS package
* You work proficiently in both high-poly and low-poly modeling, sculpting and retopology
* Knowledge of rendering/shading, texturing and UV mapping
* You are comfortable with cartoony, casual and mid-core styles
* You proactively deliver artwork to the target device
* Good communication and organizational skills
* You are an inspiring mentor to other artists
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
* Skills in animation and special effects
* Experience of creating concept art
* Skills in creating high quality 2D artwork
* Interest in visual and interaction design
* Experience from working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Barcelona
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.