Senior Agile Team Coach
We are looking for a Senior Agile Team Coach to join our Malmo studio and work with our teams to create, design, architect and build high-quality, fun games!
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Senior Agile Team Coach, your mission is enable us to become the leading star of agile game development. We work to create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players and it's up to the teams to create, design, architect and build high-quality, fun games - your role is to facilitate this, and to contribute your input to delivering one of the world's largest mobile games to our extensive player base. Your role will be to drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You really care about people, know how to motivate them, and have the ability to empower them to deliver in our high performing environment.
* Servant leader of the team - help them to create the most exciting, fun and profitable game.
* Learning and sharing Agile practices, and helping create and maintain a sustainable Agile culture/mindset within the broader studio
* Leading continuous improvement in your team, game and studio
* Facilitate learning throughout Studio (workshops, meetings, offsites, etc)
* Collaborate with the Agile community across King to share & create ideas and best practices
* Encouraging healthy, open and positive communications and feedback culture
* Coaching group dynamics and collaboration
Skills to create thrills
* Demonstrated experience as an Agile Team Coach/Scrum Master
* Experience as mentor for Scrum Masters
* Experience sharing agile initiatives through the whole organization
* Great communication skills and the ability to challenge as required
* Knowledgeable of Lean principles and Mindset in product development
* Previous experience as a product owner or developer
* Experience working in the gaming industry/ Good understanding of the Game development process
* Active member of the Agile community in your location
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Malmo
The Malmo office is famous for fresh air, The Turning Torso Building & Pet Rescue Saga. Our office is right in the Middle of Malmo's cultural heart, right opposite the Malmo Central Station which is a 20 mins train ride from Copenhagen. We even have a terrace outside where we have BBQs!
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.