(Junior) Marketing Analyst
Are you looking for a position with responsibility in a dynamic working environment with an international team? Are you able to create and deliver targeted and highly relevant campaigns?
Then join our Marketing Team and become part of the biggest and most successful games companies in Berlin with more than 130 million registered players worldwide! As a Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for defining the optimal campaign set-ups and looking for various targeting and bidding strategies.
- Set up, monitor, and optimize Facebook campaigns for our games
- Run performance tests from concept creation to full end-analysis
- Show initiative in getting new projects and campaigns tested and continually track efforts to determine results
- Monitor and manage the App Stores' product portfolio and content ( App Store Optimization )
- Conduct regular competitor benchmarks
- Communicate key learnings and developments to stakeholders and offer problem-solving strategies
- Keep up to date about the latest changes and opportunities and act accordingly
What we expect
- University degree in business , marketing or similar qualification
- Ideally experience in marketing (mobile marketing, web marketing or campaign management)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Dedication, flexibility , excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, additional knowledge of French is very welcome
- High web & mobile affinity and enthusiasm for mobile games
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for your personal development
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an exciting, team-orientated company with a flat hierarchy and international flair
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin : our office in Mitte! Includes free drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, and a terrace
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.