Playdemic are looking for a Quality Assurance Representative, you will be responsible for the functional testing of our games in a very fast-paced environment. The role requires flexibility, the ability to multitask and a high level of personal organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual looking to develop a career in the games industry.
You will be responsible for performing QA tests on Playdemic games in beta stage first, then on weekly updates. You will be reporting all bugs found in a clear and accurate manner, and running regression tests.
Working in collaboration with the QA Lead and game General Managers, you will need to ensure all tests are performed within given timeframes and provide daily feedback. You will also be investigating and reproducing bugs escalated by Customer Support, and providing help when required.
We are looking for individuals who love to play video games - ideally on mobile platforms - and believe in quality assurance. You must have a keen eye for detail, great work ethics, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work in an agile, team-oriented environment.
We are also keen to ensure that our games are fully translated into the major worldwide languages and as such, English speaking candidates whose native language is one of our major markets would be well suited to this role.
Core Skills & Experience
- Extremely organised and detail conscious, highly communicative and process oriented
- Self-starter, proactive, collaborative and dedicated to meeting deadlines and producing results
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Avid gamer
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Russian is a distinct advantage
- Good working knowledge of Office 365
- Demonstrable experience in a game QA environment
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of bug tracking databases
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Alex Brilus at email@example.com