About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
The role is a new position within our gameplay team. Reporting to the Lead Gameplay Programmer, the aim of the role is to establish and maintain an automated testing suite to support the release strategy of games as a live service. You will be part of the Gameplay team at Splash Damage, which is responsible for implementing new and exciting gameplay features within a multiplayer environment.
- Work closely with the testing team to update, maintain and improve the testing framework.
You excel at:
- Working with team members of multiple disciplines to effectively elicit testing requirements.
- Creating robust unit, functional and integration tests.
- Breaking down features and problems into smaller, testable components.
- Working effectively in open and collaborative environments.
- Employing a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as part of an agile, fast-moving and highly-focused team.
- Proficiency with C++.
- Experience devising and executing testing solutions for gameplay features.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to self-organise.
- The people skills to work collaboratively within a team.
- A passion and drive for achieving quality and consistency through testing.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with and customising automated testing frameworks.
- Professional development experience with real-time networked multiplayer games.
- Professional Unreal Engine 4 development experience.
- Experience working with continuous integration systems, such as TeamCity.
- Experience mentoring junior team members and providing clear and considered feedback.