We are looking for a Compliance Manager - Italy who will be responsible for the management of Italy regulatory compliance matters across the business. You will work collaboratively across multiple teams and as the main point of contact for stakeholders you will be tasked with ensuring that our products in Italy comply with our licences and regulations. We at Casumo are looking forward to meeting the right candidate who will help us stand out in this market whilst also learning a thing or two (or one thousand) as we go along this journey together.
What you will do
- As a candidate who will be based in Malta you will be the point of contact with ADM and any other related competent authorities by establishing relationships with key individuals in relation to compliance matters.
- Manage project scope by ensuring that there is alignment between business and regulatory requirements.
- Support ongoing audit and certification requirements as well as the roll out of new products from time to time in Italy whilst managing relationships with third party test houses responsible for independent certifications of the Italian platforms.
- Ensure business compliance with all relevant regulatory codes, licence requirements and legislation.
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around Italy compliance and regulation.
- Responsible for Responsible Gaming obligations ("RG"), AML, Data Protection and other compliance related requirements in the Italy jurisdictions and driving these initiatives across the business.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment, identifying development needs within the business and ensure any requirements are communicated and implemented in a timely manner. The Compliance Manager shall also be expected to constantly keep abreast with any advertising standards that impact the licences.
- Verify that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory and technical requirements for Italy taking account of requirements from other jurisdictions and seeking to drive efficiencies where possible.
- Attend training and provide in-house training, attend seminars and consultations and engage in active dialogue to try and achieve Casumo's obligations and requirements in the Italian jurisdiction.
- Provide operational support to the Customer Service, Payments, Product and Marketing teams to ensure compliance and regulatory processes are being upheld and in order to provide full support to customers, as well as optimisation of the services provided.
Who we are looking for
- Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by making things happen.
- A hands-on type of character, yet with a strategic approach.
- Passionate about motivating and informing teams through tailored training sessions.
- A strategic thinker who would be able to understand the long term implications of changes in policy to Casumo's business and that of its competitors.
- Assertive and enthusiastic and able to travel when appropriate.
- At least 2 years experience in regulatory compliance and a proven track-record of working with remote gaming companies and/or remote gaming regulatory authorities and governing bodies, preferably the ADM.
- Holds a good understanding of AML/RG/DP and other corporate and compliance related rules and regulations.
- Excellent English and Italian oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Has an ability to understand and interpret legislation vis-a`-vis the licensed business and the impact it may have on the industry.
- A foundation understanding of business information systems and Internet technology.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.