Deliver, with support, basic artistic content for the project and ensure that the integration of the work is in line with the project's technical constraints and artistic direction.
Lead Environment Artist
Track and update the progress of day to day tasks using the designated tracking tools;
Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm task direction and consistency of own work;
Fully realise a space with the assets available to tell an interesting and varied story;
Support the Lead Environment Artist in any ad hoc tasks and duties.
Skills and Knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing environments;
• Ability to adapt to new processes and pipelines;
• Working knowledge of industry leading 3D modelling packages and techniques;
• Understanding of composition visual story telling;
• Knowledge of level editors;
• Understanding of Physically Based Rendering systems;
• Familiarity with data management software (such as Perforce) is desirable;
• Basic gameplay and level design knowledge is desirable;
• Knowledge of optimisation techniques (e.g. 3D Studio Max);
• Knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game development processes is desirable;
• Exposure to industry game engines and production pipelines is desirable.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Art or other relevant subject 2:1 or above;
• Experience working in 3DS Max is desirable;
• Experience working in Adobe Photoshop.
Salary : Competitive + Relocation
Location : Royal Leamington Spa, UK
Opening Date : 9th February 2018
Closing Date for applications : 30th March 2018
Reflections reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.