Sr HR Business Partner - FTC 10 months
Are you a passionate HRBP who gets a kick out of creating great workplaces? Do you thrive on the diversity of providing a complete HR service from shaping organisational design to helping someone with their contract query? If so, get in touch as we are looking someone special to join us in providing the very best HR service!
Your role within our Kingdom
The Senior HRBP works very closely with the Strategic HR Director for our game studio in Malmo and some of our tech teams in Stockholm. Your population will span Malmo and Stockholm. You will also help mentor the HR Advisor in Stockholm. It's a true global matrix set up.
* Work with your HRD to roll out initiatives, programmes and processes.
* Support your clients groups in areas such as performance management, talent identification, org design, employee engagement, workforce planning.
* Be the senior / experienced person on performance / employee issues if complex
* People process management and programme execution
* Resource and Talent Management
* Organisational Design
* Learning & Talent Development
* Employee Engagement
* Performance & Reward
Skills to create thrills
We're looking for someone who is passionate about all things people\". You will love supporting your client groups, getting to know the business and providing pragmatic solutions to their everyday challenges and future plans.
You will have
* A commercial approach to HR partnering. That's what makes us true partners to the business, not just a service which acts on what they tell us to do
* Experience of working as a business partner in a well-organized and structured company alongside centrs of excellence, eg Reward, Talent Acquisition, L&D, People Ops
* A successful track record in a fast paced, intellectually challenging environment of building a solid connection with your clients and providing valuable HR support
* Experience administering HR strategic planning cycles and implementing the local people plan
* Experience in instilling high performance practices and building management \"people\" capabilities
* Experience creating a great workplace through initiatives and cultural activities
* Be IT literate, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint etc.
* Business fluent written and verbal English and Swedish"
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.