Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Develop and maintain with the Data Protection Officer based in Paris, Gameloft Data Protection Governance
- Assess new projects worldwide and propose data protection compliant solutions
- Realize Privacy Impact Assessment when necessary
- Maintain data protection registers
- Help to answer to regulatory audit, user data requests
- Collaborate with IT security team, legal team and operational teams
- Prepare templates, trainings
- Communicate clearly to management to meeting objectives
- Master degree in IT laws/ IT Security or Compliance
- 2-3 years of experience managing data protection
- Strong interest in new technologies, IT Security and data protection regulation
- Good knowledge of EU general data protection regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Creative and Passionate about gaming and media
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detailed-oriented, organized, and highly- motivated
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.