Playdemic are looking to recruit a Senior Server Side Developer at Playdemic, based in Wilmslow.
The successful candidate will be part of a dedicated team developing quality online mobile games. Working closely with game designers and client developers to develop the server side component of the game. We are looking for a multi-discipline Server Side Developer with strong knowledge of the leading server side development tools, software and methodologies. Must have experience of working in an agile development environment.
Core Skills & Experience
- C#, ASP.net, MVC (Visual Studio 2015 and ReSharper)
- Cloud development experience - noSQL, caching and scaling technologies, preferably on AWS or Azure
- Experience of unit testing, BDD and different source control methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant commercial experience
- Strong experience of technical design
- Capable of providing mentoring and leadership while designing and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment within a small and focused game team
- Avid gamer
- Experience of working with large volume relational databases such as MS SQL
- Entity Framework/NHibernate
- Experience of high traffic distributed architecture
- Experience of online or server based games
- Commercial experience within the games industry
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Vicky MacMillan, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org