Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game's strategy and long-term vision
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game's potential
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across team
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Online/Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Game design or game creation skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
If your skills set and interests align with the above then "Get in the Game"!
Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
- Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
- Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard