Traveller's Tales are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our In-Game Animation and Rigging team. This will initially be on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a brand new position within the department and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team.
We are looking for self-motivated applicants who can confidently support the Head of In-Game Animation and Leads in managing the various projects and the wider team. The ability to plan and schedule is essential.
Ideal candidates for the role would have:
- Confidence working with teams and strong communication skills/
- Excellent scheduling skills, organisational skills, and be comfortable at multitasking.
- The ability to handle large amounts of information and to use it effectively.
- A practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative issues.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Familiarity with using JIRA, Project and Excel, or similar management software.
A strong candidate will also have:
- An interest in, and some understanding of, Animation and Video Games production.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating, updating and maintaining schedules, using Microsoft Project or similar software, tracking software such as JIRA, and where required implement and help refine in-house planning and scheduling tools.
- Tracking and updating tasks as required by the Head of In-Game Animation/Leads.
- Communicating production issues and risks and track progress where relevant to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Under the guidance of the Head of In-Game Animation/Leads, distribute tasks and bugs to the team.
- Help maintain the bugs databases to ensure relevant information is correct.
- Liaising with production staff from other departments to ensure overall production plans are on track.
- Attending meetings as required taking concise and comprehensive notes.
- Assist both the Head of In-Game Animation and Leads in day to day admin tasks.
Tt Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike, with our fun and playful takes on world-famous IPs, as part of the LEGO videogame series. Traveller's Tales have been making brilliant games for more than 25 years, with over 200 million copies sold to date and 5 BAFTA wins. As part of Warner Bros, we have exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented and motivated people to join our AAA studio and to be part of everything we do, because we know it is the talent and dedication of our employees that has made our more than 25 years of success possible.
TT Games offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly – one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we’re most proud of include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!