Come work at the good times factory!
MAG Interactive is a heavyweight in mobile gaming which recently announced its listing on the NASDAQ First North exchange. 250M total installs from a small but dedicated team based in Stockholm and Brighton. Every game we’ve released has reached millions of players and games such as Ruzzle and WordBrain have been chosen as Best of Google Play and Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!
Millions of players enjoy our games. Your job will be ensuring that they have a quality experience by keeping our games free of bugs as well as adding and revising content to help them feel fresh. Do a great job and watch the KPIs of our games go up; get it wrong and experience the sound of a million voices telling you you've broken their favourite game.
Desired Skills and Experience
● Minimum 5 years of full-time experience as a developer.
● Ability to write well-structured code in C# or C++.
● Keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good.
● Self-motivated and takes initiatives on what's best for the project.
● Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback.
● Experience with Unity game engine.
● Experience in submitting apps on iOS and Android.
● Knowledge of automated build systems such as Jenkins.
What we offer
● Generous bonus program.
● Company mobile phone and contract.
● Friday lunches.
● Choice of hardware.
● Six-monthly offsites in Stockholm.