Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The likely sysadmin would be working in the Global Networking Services team , maintaining the core linux infrastructure, making sure everything stays up running. The ideal candidate is a sys-admin that has some experience with devops, containers, and strong general linux administration skills.
- Work with development teams on the core infrastructure needs, standards and deployment scenarios;
- Collaborate with fellow administrators on setting up container orchestration technology;
- Debug performance or deployment issues;
- Maintain the core set of Puppet configurations required to keep the systems properly configured and always up;
- Research the impact of kernel settings (network, I/O, etc.) on application performance;
- Document technical procedures and policies;
- Possibility of being part of the on-call (24x7) team
- Fluent in English;
- 2+ years' experience in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible);
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with GCE/AWS is a plus);
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus);
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, Perl, Go, Ruby);
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, alwaysavailable service;
- Good team player and communication skills;
- Fast learner and willing to improve himself daily;
- self-motivated, resourceful person;
- Ability to work independently and to manage priorities;
- knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes);
- knowledge of distributed computing systems;
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard