d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- An interest in both games and business software
- Ability and willingness to support junior programmers as required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines.
- Create and assist with code reviews.
- Direct more junior team members.
- Take ownership of systems, features and projects.
- Provide input and experience during the quoting and estimation phases of projects.
- At least 4 years' experience working in a programming position
- Experience shipping games or apps from inception to completion
- Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- Experienced and confident working on low-level code in areas such as physics, rendering, memory management, networking etc.
- Experience working in multiple programming languages
- Experience working with in-house or commercial game engines.
Join d3t - a world leading technology provider - and play your part in supplying our A-list clients with technical superiority and competitive advantage.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
dt3 (hereinafter, "the Company") is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy .
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Are you able to work permanently on-site in Runcorn, England?