d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- Hungry to learn and improve as a programmer
- A can-do attitude
- An interest in both games and business software
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines.
- Create and assist with code reviews.
- Take ownership of systems and features.
- Demonstrable programming ability in at least 1 programming language (C++/C#/Java/etc)
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- Some demonstrable low-level experience working with rendering technology such as DirectX or OpenGL
- A working understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience developing rendering technology such as a shadowing, reflections, depth of field, etc.
- Experience working in multiple programming languages
- Experience working with game engines such as Unreal or Unity
JOIN d3t - A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER - AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Are you able to work permanently on-site in Runcorn, England?