d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- An interest in both games and business software
- Ability and willingness to support junior programmers as required
Role and Responsibilities
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines.
- Create and assist with code reviews.
- Mentor and guide more junior team members.
- Take ownership of systems, features and projects
- At least 2 years' experience working in a programming position
- Experience shipping games or apps from inception to completion
- Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- Experienced and confident working on low-level code in areas such as physics, rendering, memory management, networking etc.
- Experience working with in-house or commercial game engines
- Experience porting games between platforms
- Experience working on console hardware
JOIN d3t - A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER - AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Are you able to work permanently on-site in Runcorn, England?