The team behind the multi-award-winning ALIEN: Isolation, fresh from developing Halo Wars 2 with Microsoft and 343industries, are looking for more world-class talent to join the team.
As a tools programmer on the project, you will be an essential part of the team and work on developing our in-house, multi-platform, tools and pipeline built using C++. Your mission is to make an efficient and user-friendly pipeline where our content creators can easily develop new game features.
As a tool programmer, you will need strive to improve our internal development processes either by maintaining the current tools or by designing and implementing completely new ones. This involves communicating with all disciplines to understand their needs and able to design, plan and implement solutions for their ever-changing requirements.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Fluent in C++ programming
- Being able to work well with other disciplines
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and a passion for making quality products
- Experience with C# is a big plus
- An excellent academic background in computer science, maths or engineering
- Experience with multi-platform development
- Experience with proprietary game engine development
- Experience with visual scripting languages
- Experience with build pipelines
- Experience with UI frameworks like Qt and WPF
- A passion for games
We are Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.