The Analytics department at InnoGames supports and consults all departments of the company with data based findings. In the Marketing Analytics team among other things you are responsible for customer value prediction and the measurability of TV influences.
• Maintain and continuously refine our Marketing attribution and forecasting models.
• Act as interface between the Analytics department and the Marketing teams.
• Define, maintain and enhance regular reports.
• Counsel Marketing managers by identifying risks, potentials and trends.
• Translate complex mathematical context into comprehensible presentations and analyses.
• Monitor data sources and ensure data delivery and correctness by identifying and fixing data issues.
• You have a university degree with focus on statistics and ideally Marketing.
• You have profound professional knowledge of multivariate evaluation methods with prevalent statistic tools (preferable R).
• You have professional experience and worked on projects in Analytics or Marketing; preferably in the online business. Proven experience in predictive modeling or scoring is a big plus.
• Stakeholder and project management are your strengths and you confidently communicate in both German and English.
• You are comfortable with handling large quantities of data, their restructuring and condensation.
• You are familiar with Microsoft Excel and capable of preparing and presenting your results in PowerPoint. A bonus would be experience with Microsoft Power BI.
• You are dedicated and work independently with a practical approach. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are a true team player.
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Marketing Data Analyst with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo .
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends