About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Splash Damage are seeking an Associate Producer to work closely with the Lead Producer on a AAA project. The Associate Producer will work closely with the Producer in ensuring the timely, high quality delivery of the project or its components.
On a day-to-day basis, the Associate Producer will be responsible for assigned tasks related to game development, including such possibilities as running agile teams and owning production processes, preparing project related documentation, coordinating with external vendors creating project assets, evaluating project deliverables and providing feedback to the Producer, and other duties as specified by the Lead Producer.
- Facilitate communication with internal developers and external client on key production aspects as determined by the Lead Producer.
- Track progress against milestone submissions and sprint goals.
- Plan sprints and run agile teams.
- Track the delivery of assets by external vendors.
- Maintain aspects of the project roadmap.
- Coordinate QA and Usability Testing.
- Other duties as needed.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience as an Associate Producer.
- Detail focussed with excellent communication.
- Creative and innovative.
- Able to work autonomously and within a group.
- Demonstrates good leadership skills.
- Follows and establishes working methods that emphasize quality and innovation.
- Familiar with production tools and multimedia software.
- Strong conceptual and technical writing skills (in English).
- University degree or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will cover you, your partner, and children (Equivalent of £1500 a year)
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership (Worth up to £720 a year)
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service (at its lowest offered employees £250)
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.