Casumo, a colourful forward thinking iGaming company, is growing its merry band of creative writers, so that together we can bring the story of Casumo to life and deliver new levels of entertainment. We are looking for a talented writer, a true right-brainer, someone who can cook up the most clever concepts and work with fellow copywriters to execute those ideas brilliantly across various marketing channels.
What you will do
- Working with marketers, designers and agencies to develop world-class marketing and advertising concepts across various channels
- Flexing your entrepreneurial muscles to experiment with and build innovative new content approaches within a stellar cross-functional team
- Writing compelling, engaging and impactful copy—from taglines to landing pages
- Adapting those messages accordingly across various digital channels—banner ads, social content, blog posts, email campaigns,
- Driving the brand's personality through consistent tone of voice
- Constantly refining and being an evangelist for brand frameworks on tone of voice, style and communication
- Creating emotional connections and long-term likeability through copy
- Building minimum viable processes to optimise efficiency of communication planning, content creation and localisation
- Localising and translating in-house content for the Swedish market and collaborating with external localisation agencies when necessary
Who we are looking for
- A creative mind — you're highly creative and able to come up with the kind of ideas and hooks that convert viewers/readers into players
- A disruptor, free-thinker and observer of humanity who understands how communication can influence, impact emotion and drive action
- An animated and inspiring communicator who can pitch a concept like a true pro
- A talented, expressive copywriter and a self-proclaimed grammar nerd
- Someone who understands the nuances of brand communication and the subtle importance of getting the details right
- Someone who questions "why?" and is hungry for the data to understand and learn from the results
- A person who believes in building just enough process and structure to optimise for efficiency
- Someone with experience in creative roles at an agency, in marketing, or similar
- You have a University degree, preferably in language, writing or marketing is a plus
- Open to joining the team in the Maltese sunshine. Nice.
- Flawless English and native-level Swedish required
- Casumo has proudly built a happy team of friendly creative people. Personality plays an important role in hirings and when finding collaborators.