Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is seeking an experienced, creative and energetic Video Producer to work with it's marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience with video editing, motion graphics, video format standards, and basic live production.
Candidates must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment to edit gameplay sequences and trailers, to design original broadcast graphics, and produce marketing videos.
· Editing and converting video between various formats for delivery
· Creating Motion Graphics and compositing
· Capturing and editing HD game footage
· Assisting in live production
· Producing a variety of short videos to market the company and its games
· Knowledge of design principles and current tools including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or other professional video editing platforms,
· 3-5 years of professional experience in a TV studio, production house, or ad agency focusing on trailer or commercial production is preferred
· Adhering to workflow standards and process
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform effectively under pressure
· Creative thinking and problem-solving skills implementing direction and feedback
· Technical savvy and an understanding of interactive technology
· Passion for games
· Knowledge of Bethesda Softworks’ games is a plus.
*An online portfolio of recent work is required*
How to Apply