Sr Campus Recruiter
We're looking for a Sr Campus Recruiter to be responsible for university hiring to the King office in London and occasionally to other King locations as well as relationship building with universities across the UK.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to join a fast growing, international, high tech social gaming company then this could be the right role for you. You will work together with your colleagues in the campus team on university internship hiring. We have set up an international campus recruitment programme that aims to attract the best people around the world to work at our studios in Europe and US.
Reporting to the campus team lead, you will be based in our headquarters in London. Responsibilities will include:
* Evolve and execute on the graduate recruitment strategy across universities and colleges to attract the best candidates globally.
* Execute the full life cycle recruitment process, from briefing with hiring managers to contract management (including sourcing of the candidates, assessment centre desing and implementation, interviews etc)
* Work with the campus team colleagues and branding team on our graduate employee value proposition to market.
* Creation and maintenance of relationships with campus points of contact.
* Manage the marketing and attraction strategy by using social media, organizing and attending campus recruiting events to build our employer brand and recruit talent
* Manage the intern performance review process and facilitate the conversion process
* Driving diversity initiatives leveraging the campus program
Skills to create thrills
* To be successful in this role, you will have a background in campus recruitment with an international, fast paced company.
* Knowledge and understanding of the graduate recruitment lifecycle in the UK.
* Experience working with top universities and be able to build strong relationships with those that focus on gaming.
* Ability to manage a high volume graduate recruitment campaign
* Great organisation skills, prioritization and project management skills
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple business areas
* Global relocation and immigration experience.
* Proven experience working in an international organisation with a global approach to hiring.
* Knowledge of English fluently (written and oral) is essential.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of work experience.
* Experience working within our, or a similar, industry e.g. tech, media, e-commerce or gaming.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
We will review applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible!