What you will do:
- Join the Casino Product Team, and collaborate with a passionate team of other designers, producers, developers and data engineers.
- Identify and drive key initiatives to improve the usability of our mobile and desktop experiences throughout the whole customer journey.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities to improve our product.
- Drive projects from A-Z by formulating sound problem statements, conduct user research, mockup your ideas, collect feedback from your teammates, iterate, design the solution (usually UI) and work with our developers to build the idea and ship it, and monitor the implemented solution.
- Advocate for design thinking throughout the organisation.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have already helped ship products.
- You are obsessed with details yet able to zoom out whenever to see the whole picture.
- You are not too precious about your work and welcome constructive feedback - we work as a team.
- You assume nothing, you need to respect and be able to interpret data.
- You have flawless verbal and written communication skills.
- You stand your ground when others are speaking gut and you are speaking data.
- Are able to communicate with people with different skill sets.
- Self-driven, take ownership and have the ability to manage your own projects, but also play well in a team.
- In a project, for you, the problem is as important as the solution. You investigate the problem at hand before jumping into any conclusions.
- Pick up tools fast, and be able to adapt your tools specifically to the project you're on.
- Can prove the above with a portfolio rich with case studies that highlight UX research, iterations of wireframes, and impeccable UI.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have a really good working knowledge of Sketch and some other rapid prototyping tools like Invision and Principle.
- Run a number of usability tests, conducted interviews and launched surveys.
- Have shipped products for international audiences, taking localization and accessibility into account.