• Well known studio opened in 2014 - successful recent title published & new project green lit
• 35+ staff & expanding extra 21 staff
• F2P mobile games with monetization
• Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for most senior candidates (5yrs+ games)
* Great climate year round, short drive to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast beaches
Gameplay Data Tracking Programmer
The Gameplay Data Tracking Programmer will be responsible for day to day support of the game creation process, integration of tracking solutions in our games and supporting Business Intelligence and Data Analysts with appropriate implementation for collecting the data and queries to collected data. This role will also have cross functionality to collaborate with game designers to implement gameplay features and to support the Release and Live Operations personnel.
• Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards
• Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
• Collaborate with team members to support development of various gameplay systems
• Implement the tracking code: identify the required data or a key point in the game code, identify the correct moment in the game flow when the data is valid, collect the data and send it to the tracking servers.
• With collaboration with BI and Data analysts, identify and implement efficient data layout to support complex BI queries
• Efficiently communicate with the studio's global tracking team to ensure correct implementation of tracking in studio games
• Integrate internal and third party solutions to collect data
• Design and implement solutions to identify and ban cheaters or provide alternative solutions to deal with cheating players
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Solid knowledge of C#, sound knowledge of C++
• Solid Python scripting experience
• A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently
• Working knowledge of 3D Math/ trigonometry
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Solid shell scripting experience (powershell, bash, cmd)
• Strong knowledge of source control management and tools (SVN, GIT)
• Experience on production teams making games for mobile or consoles and PC/Mac
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games Sydney Australia.
+61 427 690 971