• Well known studio opened in 2014 - successful recent title published & new project green lit
• 35+ staff & expanding extra 21 staff
• F2P mobile games with monetization
• Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for most senior candidates (5yrs+ games)
* Great climate year round, short drive to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast beaches
Data Tracking and Analysis Specialist
The Data Tracking and Analysis Specialist will be responsible for the day to day support of the game creation process, integration of tracking solutions in our games and supporting Business Intelligence (BI) analysts with appropriate queries to collected data. This role will also have cross functionality to support the Release and Live Operations teams.
• Collaborate with engineering and content creation teams to identify key points and required data in game progress
• Implement the tracking code: identify the required data or a key point in the game code, identify the correct moment in the game flow when the data is valid, collect the data and send it to the tracking servers.
• Integrate internal and third party solutions to collect data
• With collaboration with BI analysts, identify and implement efficient data layout to support complex BI queries
• Design and implement solutions to identify and ban cheaters or provide alternative solutions to deal with cheating players
• Keep track of projects, tracking implementation and issues.
• Perform investigations on data across different databases to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
• Analyze data and reports generated as well as audit data integrity and correctness.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong knowledge of C++
• Solid Python scripting experience
• A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Solid shell scripting experience (powershell, bash, cmd)
• Strong knowledge of source control management and tools (SVN, GIT)
• Experience on production teams making games for mobile or consoles and PC/Mac
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games Sydney Australia.
+61 427 690 971