If you think you can take our games to the next level with your awesome coding skills then we want to hear from you!
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years Unity game programming experience.
- 2 completed professional games / projects.
- Major high-level language, preferably C or C++.
- A clear understanding of development for mobile platforms, and using mobile SDK’s.
- Understanding of design patterns and their application into game development.
- Demonstrate the ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Professional experience in agile software development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and technologies.
- Ability to mentor and guide other developers.
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge.
- Team Player with excellent communication skills.
- 4 years mobile games industry experience.
- Experience of native iOS or Android development.
- Tools development within the Unity editor.
- Extended programming in JAVA, Node.js
- 3D API and Shader programming ( Cg / GLSL / HLSL ).
- Experience with HTC VIVE, PSVR, Oculus Rift.
- Good CPU and GPU optimisation skills.
This is a full time position and we will not be processing applications to work in a freelance capacity.