The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for technology, building great software and a focus on shipping clean, maintainable code.
They possess strong technical skills in software development and a solid understanding of OO and prototypal principles.
All our forthcoming games are dependant on a strong and stable server back-end so this is a real opportunity for a talented server programmer to make an immediate impact.
Essential skills and experience:
- Unity and C#
- NoSQL databases
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Excellent standard of programming expertise
- Able to use own initiative, work methodically and work to deadlines
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
All candidates must include a summary of professional , personal or academic projects demonstrating your proficiency in programming, detailing the technologies used. Links to any of your code that is available in public repositories or websites would be beneficial.
You will fit into our team to ensure that we maintain our track record for fast development, reliably solid deliveries and high quality as we expand the studio.
This is a full time position and we will not be processing applications to work in a freelance capacity.