Creative Director Games (m/f)
You will be part of a highly motivated team, eager to create a compelling AAA high quality game. Together with your colleagues in Game Design you will be in the center of it all, working closely with programmers and artists to make our new game a great success.
- Drive all aspects of the game, from story to game design to how the game looks and sounds: not alone in creating the vision, yet responsible to know how all the pieces work together as a creative whole
- Provide structure and context to ideas
- Uphold the game’s vision throughout the production an keep the team involved
- Inspire and align the team around creative goals
- Continuously respond to changes, reshape the vision, and communicate it to everyone
- Interact directly with senior supervisors of each department to manage the teams of artists, designers, and programmers
- Align with the project’s executive producer and be in a check & balances relationship with the lead producer
- Interface with external groups to ensure consistency of vision
- Create an environment that nurtures creativity
- Be creator and vision keeper for the game concept
- Serve as the primary designer
- At least 7 years of work experience in the games industry - ideally 3 years as Senior Game Designer, Creative Producer, Creative Director or in a comparable role
- Participation in all relevant phases and stages of the production of at least 3 finished and released video games, preferably on console
- A deep understanding of all aspects of design with mastery in many areas
- Experience in a Lead position and proven seniority to guide and coach colleagues from a GD standpoint
- Knowledge of industry trends in regards to genres, gameplay, development models etc.
- Experience of being the vision holder on a project, communicating that vision out and getting buy-in from the team and other stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills and a "Can-Do-Attitude"
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- A lot of creativity
- Experience in the development of console games
- Solid knowledge of project management and QA processes
- Very good command of the English language (both written and spoken)
Relocation support will be provided!
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.