Senior QA Tester (m/f)
Our 6-strong QA not only works very closely with each other, but because of our approach of "Embedded QA" each tester is also completely integrated in the development team. Learning from each other so directly means the optimization of the games. Responsibility and making own decisions is not only very welcome but required.
- Manual testing for a new console title
- Creation and maintenance of test cases, check lists and test documents
- Identification, isolation and documentation of bugs, glitches and other problems clearly and concisely in our bug database
- Elaboration and introduction of new QA processes for the studio in areas like submission management and testing, advanced training, automated testing etc.
- Close collaboration with scrum masters, producers, and other leaders from teams across studio and HQ to assess their quality assurance needs and ensure that they have the resources necessary to reach high-quality results
You will play a major role for the gaming experience of our new console title and help us to maintain a premium level of quality in all of our games with the perspective of becoming Lead Tester at Deep Silver FISHLABS.
- 5+ years’ experience in testing
- Experience with console game development (Xbox, PS4, Switch)
- Experience in organizing tasks and schedules within a small team
- Gamer with a solid experience spanning several games and genres
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Aptitude for gaining understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.