Multi-award winning videogame developer of world famous game titles
AAA console tiles for Xbox1, PS4, PC & VR titles
Cutting edge technology with full motion capture and audio studio capabilities
Join a team of 140 talented people
Visa sponsorship & relocation, initial accommodation, help finding rental & schools etc
Benefits too numerous to list but include
• Private family medical care &dental
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Long-service holiday reward
• Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
* Point-person for any production queries relating to their departments.
* Schedule & Planning: Work with the leads to create and maintain your team’s realistic schedule & planning documentation.
* Milestone planning: Run your team’s planning meetings, publishing minutes from these meetings and assigning tasks.
* Completing Milestones Targets: Work closely with Leads to ensure milestone work is completed on time and to the required quality. Raising any issues with senior production.
* Dependencies: Clearly identify any cross-team dependencies and flag to Senior Production if any are likely to cause issues.
* Change Requests: Liaise with other disciplines to ensure feature change requests are achievable and communicated to those impacted, including people in other teams.
* Outsource: Manage outsource work in conjunction with the leads.
* Meetings and Communication: Make sure required meetings happen and the correct people are involved. All meeting decisions and tasks are then documented and distributed to the studio.
* Risk Management: Identifying areas of risk as early as possible and create solutions to manage these before they impact the project.
* QA Liaison: Work with QA Lead to ensure milestone test plans are scheduled effectively and results are delivered to your team in a timely manner.
* Man Management: Motivate your team daily to ensure they produce the best work possible within time constraints set and provide them general support including:
o Checking they the required hardware, software, tools
o Mentor new staff
o Find good training that allows them to continually develop in their craft
o Set clear goals for your team so they understand what ‘good’ and ‘bad’ looks like o Praise good performance and disciplining poor performance
* An excellent understanding of the Office suite i.e. Excel, Word
* Experience of bug tracking systems such as Jira
* Experience using project management and version control systems e.g. Hansoft, Shotgun, Perforce
* An awareness of the technologies and techniques used by the teams that you manage such that you can make more informed decisions with them
* Experience working with QA and the different techniques they use in testing
* Demonstrable experience working on AAA projects including examples where you have:
o Been responsible for a large group of developers and taken a project from concept to shipment
o Dealt with an area of a project that wasn’t working and explain how you turned it around
o Creating a culture of excellence within your teams with a higher quality bar than existed before you were in-charge
o Been part of the long term planning such that you avoided issues from happening but also show that you can deal with a situation when things go wrong o Rewarded good performance and disciplined staff for poor performance such that your team understands what is expected of them
* Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple requests from different people while working towards a deadline
* Passion for gaming, with excellent design insights across genres
* Broad knowledge of comics, novels, games, cinema, and popular culture relating to video games
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971