Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 340 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
The Platform & Tools team at Social Point produces and maintains the internal tools suite used to produce and support our growing list of world class games. The team has created a wide range of high-end tools that enable development teams to optimize the delivery of high quality features and content across mobile and online platforms to millions of players worldwide. As the tools required grow in number and complexity, our challenge is to ensure that the quality expected by our development teams is matched through extensive testing. To achieve this we are looking for an organized, autonomous and passionate QA Engineer to join our horizontal Platform and Tool team. The key responsibilities of the QA Engineer will be to work with the team to create and execute a set of manual and automated tests that guarantee the quality and functionality of all tools and services delivered to the games teams.
- Review test requirements and provide feedback for Development Team, Tools and Operations
- Provide Quality feedback for newly developed cross-team/product tools/resources/features
- Expand and enhance continuous integration and deployment process components
- Automate tests to improve test coverage, test optimization and productivity
- Develop, execute & report test plans/checklists
- Drive quality throughout the team to optimize the testing process
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of Web/Mobile QA engineer.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of bug reporting software.
- Programming experience in at least one of C++, C#.
- Systematic, focused and thorough.
- Highly analytical with a critical eye.
- Self-driven with a solid work ethic.
- Proven experience within software/game QA.
- Professional knowledge of automated testing.
- Team player who enjoys cooperating in a multi-national creative team developing games.
- Web and Game development skills.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process.
- Experience with shared code and use of source control platforms.
- Experience with test automation and frameworks (i.e. Selenium/Appium)
- Experience with Charles or other Web Debugger Proxies
- Test plan creation, execution & reporting
- Ability to write and execute automated test scripts for unit and user case tests.
- Game Player Skills
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
... all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.