ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several different games, VR and AR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch at once. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
As Technical Artist you are familiar with UE4 / Unity and know how to work with the tools the engine provides. Improving performance and visual quality is your main goal.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work within Unity and Unreal engine to create scenes, prefabs, animations and visual effects
- Create high-quality user interfaces and work on animations and visual effects for user feedback
- Integrate art assets and provide them with the functionalities needed for the game
- Support our artists on creating the best possible assets and animations by improving our production pipelines, finding and creating useful tools and help them deal with technical requirements
- Be a key position in our game development process by aligning the requirements from our tech and game design departments with the visual goals of the project
- In depth profiling for PC, mobile and consoles.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge in C# to create or help creating tools and support our programmers
- Knowledge of how shaders and materials work and ability to create your own
- Knowledge of how rendering in an engine works (what are draw calls, texture memory, etc.) for optimization
- A great artistic skill set, extensive knowledge of color and lighting and how to achieve the best visual style for a scene
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Basic knowledge in 3D modeling and the willingness to learn new software such as substance designer
- The integration of assets, particle effects and materials
- The creation of scripts an shaders to achieve the best visuals and performance
- Fluently written and spoken English
- Must be eligible to work in Germany
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS:
- Experience in working on user interfaces
- In depth profiling for consoles
- Is eager to learn German
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great motivated, passionate and ambitious team. (35 people in Munich)
- Library with Books, Movies, Series and of course Games.
- A weekly fresh Bio – Fruit Basket, free Drinks, Coffee and Tea.
- A modern and unique office located 5 minutes to the central station.
- Relocation support, your own fitting office chair; package service and train ticket and food subsidy.
- Compensation depending on qualifications and experience between 2.000€ and 3.500€