As Mobile Games Marketing Manager, you will formulate and execute our performance marketing strategy across our portfolio of licensed Smurfs mobile titles.
In your new role you will:
- Forecast & budget sales revenue of titles
- Track & analyze competitive titles to support Sr. management to better understand industry and identify any opportunity or new tactics that works
- Work closely with game design to implement revenue generating game mechanics
- Support game design in delivering time-limited events and promotions to improve visibility of game systems used to optimise monetisation
- Monitor revenue streams of titles & actively work on iteration of existing mechanics
- Cooperate with data analyst to optimize targeting of marketing messages, as well as marketing spend, bids and budget allocation
- You have a deep understanding of revenue streams and mechanics in free-to-play mobile game titles.
- 2+ years' experience in a mobile marketing role, where you proved your understanding of performance marketing
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
- A fun and stable working environment in an agile and dynamic studio
- A culture of empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
- A competitive salary & relocation support
- Living in one of the Top #5 cities with highest life quality in Europe, between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea
Based in Graz, Austria, Bongfish was founded in 2006 with the simple goal to craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay.
Our games, including the acclaimed Stoked series of snowboarding titles and unique racing/shooter hybrid Calibre 10 series, have won millions of fans around the globe. We bring a high-tech approach to game development and have more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
Recently we announced a partnership with Wargaming to work on the future of World of Tanks and also acquired the Smurfs Village franchise for mobile devices. The studio has grown to 60 people and is proud of balancing innovation and execution.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT CHALLENGE FOR YOU?
Then we look forward to getting to know you! Send us your resume to: email@example.com, and learn more about us on our company website www.bongfish.com.
In accordance with the Austrian collective agreement for IT industry, the minimum salary for this position is 31.822 EUR p.a. Effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.