At Casumo, we strive to build world-class culture and processes. We challenge the status quo of HR the same way we do with iGaming and technology. We believe that our products are the by-products of our people, followed closely by our processes and technology and therefore our people and people systems are always our most valued commodity.
What you will do
- Become a champion of the employee experience by putting this guiding star at the centre of everything you.
- Contribute to helping Casumo differentiate itself as a workplace and ultimately become a employer of choice in Malta, Europe and beyond.
- Build effective structures and frameworks to support a transparent working environment.
- Be the people operations subject matter expert, working with stakeholders and internal development teams to build tools to help service the employee experience.
- Support Circle Leads in leading individual growth and help build paths for our people by providing the necessary framework and tools.
- Have an understanding how our culture comes to life, whilst encouraging and nurturing those values.
- Provide expertise and support to our Circle Leads on all things people.
- Be a thought leader in people operations, thinking creatively about solutions and how to implement them.
- Encourage and help drive a continuous feedback culture to achieve people happiness and business goals.
- Value inclusion and diversity of opinions, from every member of the company, regardless of their title.
Skills we are looking for:
- Someone with 5 or more years of People Operations/HR experience in a technical environment.
- Someone who has demonstrable end to end project management experience.
- Someone who enjoys and embraces self learning.
- You'll have previous experience working in a fast-paced/continuously changing environment.
- Someone with experience from building compensation & benefits frameworks.
- Someone with demonstrable experience in coaching high performing teams.
- You will be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Someone who has experience in project management of the implementation of technical tools for HR/People Operations.
- Someone who will be able to talk the technical language of the business.