At Casumo, we strive to build world-class culture and processes. We challenge the status quo of HR the same way we do with iGaming and technology. We believe that our products are the byproducts of our people, followed closely by our processes and technology - therefore our people and people systems are always our most valued asset.
What you will do
- Ensure the Casumo Employee Experience is at the heart of all you do - innovating and championing our processes
- Contribute to helping Casumo differentiate itself as a workplace and ultimately become a employer of choice in Malta, Europe and beyond
- Build effective structures and frameworks to support a transparent working environment
- Be the people operations subject matter expert, working with stakeholders and internal development teams to build tools to help service the employee experience
- Support Leaders in optimising individual growth and help build paths for our people by providing the necessary framework and tools
- Have an understanding of how our culture comes to life, whilst encouraging and nurturing our core values
- Provide expertise and support to our Leadership team on all things people-related
- Be a thought leader in people operations, thinking creatively about solutions and how to implement them
- Encourage and help drive a continuous feedback culture to achieve people happiness and business goals.
- Value inclusion and diversity of opinions, from every member of the company, regardless of their title.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone with 5 or more years of People Operations/HR experience, within a technical environment, ideally with experience managing projects
- Someone who enjoys and embraces self learning.
- You'll have previous experience working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Someone with experience building compensation & benefits frameworks.
- Someone with demonstrable experience in coaching high performing teams.
- You will be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Someone who has experience project managing the implementation of technical tools for HR/People Operations.
- Someone with a strong understanding of the interface between People Operations and the Business.