With a mission to disrupt an industry, Casumo has experienced astounding growth since our start in 2012. Our next frontier for product innovation is sports betting. We're now in search of native app guru, a social Marketing brainiac with the drive to push our brand forward.
What you will do
- Connecting the dots between marketing and product - have a product-marketing mindset
- Monitoring and understanding the competitive market environment
- Using web analytics tools to monitor performance of campaigns and implement iterative improvements.
- Creating, tracking, optimising and reporting campaign performance across search, display, video, social channels, including but not limited to: UAC, Facebook, - Apple search, Direct sites, video platforms, audience buying platforms, ad networks
- Working with designers and agencies to develop world-class marketing and advertising concepts across various sports channels
- Planning Media strategies: create mobile advertising strategy, review and decide on channels and vendors, budget allocation, forecast and scenario planning
- Setting KPIs according to the overall business objectives
- Taking a growth-hacking approach by properly prioritising the strategic building blocks, from small 'quick-wins' to bigger tasks
- Passionate to find the best SEO and ASO methods to keep us at the top of our game.
Who we are looking for
- A curious, driven mind with a passion for sports
- Experience working in performance marketing and advertising
- An independent self-starter with initiative and ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in an ever-changing startup environment
- Accustomed to working with and have experience with digital platforms and tagging technologies, and a passion for ASO, SEO and data-driven digital marketing.
- Thorough understanding of ad attribution platforms and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava).
- A master of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and other analytics tools.
- Hands-on experience planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns in mobile user acquisition, especially Google, Facebook, video platforms, and direct sites
- Proficient Knowledge of iOS and Android; along with their respective Push services
- Experience with native app download campaigns. Experience with cross-device campaigns across mobile and desktop