Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
We are looking for a Payment Manager who is responsible for the creation of innovative payment methods and the optimization of payment transaction processes. You will be working within the product department.
- Monitoring of payment and posting transactions
- Daily collaboration with Staramba's Payment Service Providers (PSP)
- Furthermore, your tasks include developing and implementing new innovative payment processes in order to simplify the user experience (UX).
- Interface management between Finance and Product Management
- Identification of the most secure and effective payment solutions for our global markets
- Monitoring of KPIs and preparation of analyses and evaluations for management
- Active support in the processing of customer inquiries from the areas of payment processing and invoicing
- Processing payment assignments and data formats
- Preparatory activities for the month-end closing and its validations
- Commercial training at best or successfully completed university studies
- 1-3 years of professional experience in payment, debtor and receivables management
- Absolute precise working methodology and exceptional organisational skills
- Team player with excellent MS Excel knowledge and high affinity for numbers
- Very good English language skills and experience with CRM tools (Salesforce)
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org