Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
We are looking for a passionate UI Artist (f/m) to realize the vision of our UX/UI Design team. As Part of the Game Art Unit you will create a unique look for all in-game User interface elements and will report to the Lead Artist.
- Create mock-ups based on the game design requests
- Create assets in Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Create a style guide for the UI
- Work very closely with the Art director, UX/UI Designers, and Gameplay Programmers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Graphic Design, similar degree or comparable experience
- One or more shipped title as a UI Artist
- Experience in creating UI for VR
- 3+ years experience in the design field, at least two years in the games industry.
- Competent understanding of typography and basic color theory
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required)
- Able to understand technical implementations, and limitations
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org