UI Artist Intern
The application deadline for this role is Monday 19 February 2018.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled UI Artist Intern to join our growing team for our summer internship and work on our next batch of exciting games.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will work closely with the product owner, game designer and the game developers and will be part of a highly experienced and successful team, so you should be a very talented artist and a great team player to be a match.
Skills to create thrills
* You are a very creative person with a passion for games.
* With skills and knowledge of User Interface design for mobile games.
* You also have a proven track record of creating appealing game art.
* You are comfortable with implementing assets into a game engine.
* You are comfortable with using the Adobe CS package.
* You either have a degree or are pursuing a degree in Game Art or equivalent
* You have good communication and organizational skills.
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required. Please Provide a link to your online Portfolio or attach a PDF to your application.
* Experience from working in an agile project environment.
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or Facebook games.
* Experience in 3D
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
About the Barcelona Studio
Our Barcelona studios are home to our hit games Bubble Witch 2 Saga, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga. It is also where you find our Global Services Centre. Based in Les Corts, we enjoy amazing views over lunches on the roof terraces. The royal palace, Barcelona FC and fancy district of Pedralbes are all within walking distance too. Perfect while enjoying some churros!
This full-time paid internship is due to start in June 2018 (flexibility for an earlier start), apply now! Your application must be in English.
Please include your obtained/predicted grades on your CV and attach a copy of your portfolio or link where we can find it.