ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several different games, VR and AR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch at once. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
As Game Designer, you are responsible for one or multiple game features from idea over implementation to iteration. You are the go-to-guy for all questions regarding your features and in constant collaboration with programmers and artists of your feature team.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating and documenting feature designs (incl. UI mock ups)
- Communicating your designs to the development team
- Supporting the feature implementation as responsible designer
- Tweaking and balancing game play features
- Evaluating and iterating implemented designs
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent understanding of game mechanics
- Analytical mindset and structured way of working
- Creativity paired with realistic perception of a feature’s scope
- Basic understanding of working with game engines
- Excellent communication skills
- Open for constructive feedback and ideas from the whole team
- Fluently written and spoken English
- At least 2 years’ experience as a game designer
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with story writing
- Experience with scripting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great motivated, passionate and ambitious team. (35 people in Munich)
- Library with Books, Movies, Series and of course Games.
- A weekly fresh Bio – Fruit Basket, free Drinks, Coffee and Tea.
- A modern and unique office located 5 minutes to the central station.
- Relocation support, your own fitting office chair; package service and train ticket and food subsidy.
- Compensation depending on qualifications and experience between 2.000€ and 3.500€