Located in Munich, Germany Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several different games, VR and AR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch at once. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
- Work with two major game-engines: Unity and Unreal
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflows (VS, ReSharper, …)
- Work in a agile project team with up to 20 people.
- Work closely with our designers to implement new features or upgrade existing ones.
- Take part in several project and company based event for knowledge transfer, fun and recreation.
- You have good knowledge with either Unity or UE4
- You have good working knowledge of C# and C++
- You know how game-engines work internally – it’s not just a black box
- Solid math knowledge (linear algebra, geometry)
- You know about OOP and are familiar with (code) design patterns
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You have good communication skills in German and English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- work-experience in the games industry
- participated in one or more complete game development cycles
- worked with versioning systems
- knows about DOD
- has experience with performance optimizations (e.g. parallelization)
- has a solid basic physics knowledge (especially kinematics)
- knows how to write Shaders (GLSL, HLSL or Cg)
What we offer:
- A great motivated, passionate and ambitious team. (35 people in Munich)
- Library with Books, Movies, Series and of course Games.
- A weekly fresh Bio – Fruit Basket, free Drinks, Coffee and Tea.
- A modern and unique office located 5 minutes to the central station.
- Relocation support, your own fitting office chair; package service, train ticket and food subsidy.
- Compensation depending on qualifications and experience between 2.200€ and 4.000€