About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
The Role<span> </span>
At Splash Damage, we create multiplayer combat games that champion team play and promote lifelong friendships.
As the automation engineer you will be responsible for keeping our builds in a running state, helping people run and install our game internally, write tools and scripts to automate and facilitate internal processes and you will be involved in the development of new unit tests and more complex integration tests.
You excel at
- Writing unit tests, integration tests for new features, as well as maintaining the existing test suite
- Designing and running performance testing experiments to discover performance bottlenecks
- Writing technical documentation for technologies and processes
- Reviewing commits on main repository to identify possible issues early
- Working with production and QA testers on release management of deliveries
- Streamlining the deployment of new releases
- Defining deployment process together with QA, developers and release managers
- Maintaining a stable development and staging server environments
- Solid programming skills in at least one language
- Experience writing unit tests
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- Comfortable with source control systems
- Attention to detail, meticulous
Even better if you have
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with large SVN repositories
- Experience working with TeamCity