About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Write unit tests, integration tests for new features, as well as maintain the existing test suite
- Design and run performance testing experiments to discover performance bottlenecks
- Write technical documentation for technologies and processes
- Review commits on main repository to identify possible issues early
- Work with production and QA testers on release management of deliveries
- Streamline deployment of new releases
- Define deployment process together with QA, developers and release managers
- Maintain stable development and staging server environments
Essential Skills and <span>Experience</span>:
- Solid programming skills in at least one language
- Experience writing unit tests
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- Comfortable with source control systems
- Attention to detail, meticulous
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with large SVN repositories
- Experience working with TeamCity